- 2 AngelAire Release Urns, 1 pedestal, 1 tray, and 2 rolling travel carriers
- Operating manual, 4 bottles of wind tester, and a cleaning kit
- One-on-one training on the use and maintenance of the urn including loading, cleaning and recharging the unit
- Marketing material (i.e. logo, ready-made advertising, pictures, and brochures)
- Customer service line
The AngelAire Release Urn is and will continue to be the only answer when it comes to a dignified scattering ceremony.
Don’t miss this long awaited opportunity to provide this solution for the industry and consumers alike.
- Ability to embrace what the consumer/family wants; scattering location is readily available.
- Conversion rate of cremation with memorial service from direct cremation will increase by including scattering with package (memorial service will produce other sales such as flowers, books and folders, receptions, etc.).
- Consumers not against memorialization, but of putting urn in a permanent location: offer elegant scattering with any cemetery purchase (Ie. memorial plaque, upright headstone, any purchase in cremation garden, cemetery, niche wall). Urn does not have to be placed, but engraving a memorial gives family a permanent place to return to for remembrance.
- Create direct cremation packages with rental/reservation fee for use of the release urn in the cemetery by family members; generating revenue that otherwise would have gone out the door.
- Offering the release at the cemetery will increase traffic once again to the cemetery.
- Increase pre-need contract averages.
- Reach out to other funeral homes and offer the cemetery to them. They in turn can increase their cremation with memorial service package averages; the cemetery can offer same service to their families; scattering service included with any cemetery or memorialization purchase or a rental/reservation fee; also increasing foot traffic to the cemetery.
- Strengthen the relationship between family service counselors and funeral directors by having something to talk to direct cremation families about that funeral directors are comfortable with.
- Does not compete with the internet urn sales.
- Provides the family with an elegant alternative to traditional scattering that will leave a memorable impression; increasing word of mouth advertising and referrals.
- Capture more “shoppers” by offering a service they want (instead of trying to avoid or talk out of) adding value to your pricing. No longer dreading the “direct cremation” price calls.
- The AngelAire Release Urn is a win-win for everyone… business, sales, counselors, funeral directors, and most of all families!